DOS Programming, Undocumented DOS, and DOS Secrets
Use at your own risk
- All of the code and programs in this site, are AS-IS. If this code in anyway destroys your computer or anything having to do with your computer, I am not responsible for it. All of the names and named software may be restricted, and may be a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved.
All of the code, documentation, and etc. are distributed as freeware. You may use it any way you like with no registration fees as long as you do not distribute it for profit or any other fees but the copy/disk fees of distribution. If you do distribute anything from this site, you must distribute it in its whole, with out modification, and please leave me the credit. Any donations can be sent to: Ben Lunt, PO Box 875, Taylor AZ, 85939
- Some graphics on this site are copyrighted and/or trademarked by their distributed companies. All Rights Reserved.
- All mail received (email or other) is, as soon as it is received, considered my property. I may do with it as I want. I do NOT however sale, trade, or give out names and/or email addresses. If you don't want your name mentioned in the FAQ list or on a specified page of this site, please say so, else I may include your name and email address if applicable.
- All other named software, hardware, documentation, or other reference is for clarity purposes only. I do not take credit for anything that is of a different name, and I give credit where credit is due. If you modify any of this documentation or code and do not leave the credit where credit is due, then the fall could come back to me, so this is why I give this notice.
- I do not take responsibility of correctness, legality, or ownership, of any documentation and/or code authored by someone else, hosted on this site. Any documentation or code hosted here of another author is solely the responsibility of that author and can be removed at anytime for any reason.
All named software, hardware, documentation, reference, and other sources are AS-IS and Forever Young Software takes no blame for anything that might happen due to errors or any other happening that have to do with this site, distributed software, and Forever Young Software.
Disclosure: I receive compensation from the companies whose products I review, including website hosting services. I test each product/service thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. I am independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.